Travel Reimbursement is available for participants who come in groups/teams (Min. 5 members) from a distance of greater than 150km from the Kaziranga University campus.
- Subject to the sole discretion of organisers of Talent Tantra, travel reimbursement may be provided to participants who participate in groups/teams of five (5)or more members (“Teams”) at Competitions conducted with the Kaziranga University campus and travel for a distance of greater than one hundred and fifty kilometres (150km) from the Kaziranga University campus. Any and all reimbursements made shall be subject to such Teams producing valid invoices and receipts of all expenses incurred while travelling to the campus for participation in Talent Tantra.
- All reimbursements shall be made in accordance with the following schedule, subject always to a maximum reimbursement of Indian Rupees Five Hundred only (INR 500/-) per participant:
||Two way reimbursement per person
||Upto fifty percent (50%)
|10 to 19 participants
||Upto thirty percent (30%)
|5 to 9 participants
||Upto twenty percent (20%)
- All reimbursements will be made with respect to the cheapest and shortest distance sleeper class train fare and/or bus fare between the point of origin of the Team and the University Campus, irrespective of the mode of transportation. For example, where a Team travels by air from Kolkata to Jorhat and by taxi from Jorhat airport to Kaziranga University, such Team, upon producing the valid receipts and tickets shall be eligible to receive such sums as reimbursement equal to the cheapest available train from Kolkata to Jorhat and applicable bus fare from Jorhat airport to the Kaziranga University campus.
- Teams must register themselves online at www.talenttantra.com on or before 20thJan 2020 in order to avail the reimbursements contemplated herein. Subject to the sole discretion of the organisers, no claims for reimbursements shall be entertained for any Team that fails to register themselves within the stipulated time provided above.
- With specific respect to travel reimbursements, no modifications to the number of participants without prior written notice to the organising committee will be entertained. The organising committee reserves the right to disapprove any modification requests, even where such requests are duly made and received by the organising committee.
- All participants are required to submit a copy of their valid ID cards, and their tickets (which should include date, departure location & official signature/stamp of the transport service) in order to avail any reimbursement.
- Travel reimbursement will be made at the time of departure on the last day of Talent Tantra, and any requests to preponesuch reimbursements shall be summarily dismissed.
Travel reimbursement will be done for the whole team together, as per the names on our database. We will not entertain any individual requests.
- ONLY PARTICIPANTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT.
- MAXIMUM REIMBURSEMENT PER PERSON THAT WILL BE GIVEN IS RS. 500.
Example: If a 7 member team is travelling from Guwahati (one way fare = Rs. 300), each team member will be given 20% of the two way fare (i.e. 20% of Rs. 600 = Rs.120).